I am 24 years old and I have been in body building for almost a year. First several months I have been working out three times a week for three months and now I am exercising 5 times a week. In the beginning, I have been progressing great but now it seems that I cannot achieve more than just maintaining the current shape. What am I doing wrong?

First of all you must know that changing your program and quantity of training is not something your body will take lightly. Even though the exercises are same, the intensity is higher and you do it more times in a week. At least 24 hours are needed for muscles to revitalize, sometimes even more (lactic acid must be eliminated completely). Perhaps you should try with 4 times and rest a lot in the meantime. Also, just like in any other area (both mental and physical) there is a learning plateau (no progress) that lasts for some time, but ends eventually.