I have started my training in the gym few months ago and my goal wasn't to gain some extra muscle mass but to achieve solid muscle formation. I heard several opinions how to do it and what exercises to practice but opinions were very different. Almost every man in the gym has different approach to this topic. Although I am working out very hard and lifting heavy dumbbells my muscles still haven't form the way I would like.

Hi, as someone who is practicing body building for several years I felt free to give you advices which will help you to achieve your goals. First of all you need to know there are not some specific exercises for muscle formation. Most important is that you choose 3-4 exercises for every muscle group you want develop instead of practicing one single exercise. Second thing you have to know is that you need to work out with weights you may lift between 12 and 20 times. Such training program will form your muscles in the way you want.