What do you think about men in fitness? I am 27 years old and I have been active in body building since I was 21. I guess I am getting little tired of weight lifting so I am thinking about fitness. To be honest, I have never thought of fitness as a serious workout, but after I have tried it, I completely changed my mind. It engaged my body in a completely different way, and I was exhausted after. Any comments?

I guess that some things come with age. When I was in my twenties, from 19 to 24, I only thought of body building and nothing else. And even with all those enthusiasm, I was not training the way I should, I had pauses, sometimes for several months. About the age of 25 I have started to learn about martial arts and now in my 30th year of life, I can say that I am somewhat sorry I spent my best years in gym. I still think that body building is great, but martial arts are something completely different and my body is in excellent shape! So, fitness is great, but maybe there is something else, even more interesting.