I Had a Root canal done on my top front tooth a year ago everything was fine until I got a sinusitis infection that infected the tooth.My dentist recommeded a surgeon to perform an apicoetomy but I'm worried I have no Dental insurance and surgery sounds expensive.Whats the typical price range when getting an apicoetomy?

Apicoectomy is a procedure known as root end resection. I had it few years ago and it involves removal of the root tip and decayed tissue from an abscessed tooth. It seems that I will need another one very soon. Since I am regular at dentist I asked about prices and I‘ve got completely different information about price range. Well, I have to mention it depends if you are regular patient, if your family is using their services, insurance…etc.
So, I got price for apicoectomy, as separate surgical procedure per tooth $95.00, and surgical procedure in conjunction with root canal therapy $285.00- $330.00. And the weirdest thing is that I heard that in private office charge from $600 to $1000-1300.