I am 39 years old, had tubal ligation 9 years back. Circumstances have changed and now I want to have more children. I have started applying castor oil by rubbing it on my abdomen every night and morning..can these heal me conceive naturally..

Hi SyIE,

No.  Nothing you apply to your body will help you to conceive.

You had a tubal ligation.  The tube that carries the egg from the ovaries to your uterus was cut and tied.  Sometimes, they do reattach.  The problem is that there is likely heavy scarring that will obstruct the passage of the egg.  If you do get pregnant there is a strong chance that you will have an ectopic, non-viable, pregnancy.

See your ob/gyn or a fertility specialist.  They can check to see if there is a path or if it can be reversed.

It is possible for an egg to be harvested from your ovaries, fertilized with your partners sperm, and implanted into your uterus - In-vitro.

Sorry for being so blunt.  I do wish you luck in your efforts.

If you're not God then don't respond

Did this help you? I would really like to know as I am currently giving this a try. Thank you