Hi, my friend is suffering from schizophrenia for some time and I don't think he is fine. Although I am not some expert for mental disorders I may noticed that he has problems. Sometimes he told me that he is hearing some voices and sometimes he has some strange ideas that he is some very important person. Because of this I would like to know if anti psychotic drugs are effective.

Hi, I know what are you talking about and I have similar problems with my relative. I have to tell you that sometimes medications are not able to make such appearances disappear. These are very strong drugs and very effective but sometimes there are situation when disorder is stronger. Anyway situation would be much worse if they won't take these drugs. Answer on your question is positive but don't forget that there is no magic pill.