My family suffers from a great tragedy. My brother has a psychotic disorder. When he has psychotic attack in the house is like in the hell. When he is in a psychotic state at the moment he can't calm down. He is delusional .Is there something we can do to help him?

I am sorry but it looks like that in this stage of a disorder the only help for him is full medical treatment. It means putting him in an institution where he can be on the constant observation of skilled professionals. He probably needs to take some drugs. It is not easy decide such a thing. He will think that you have betrayed him. But therapy is only solution for him.

Hallo,
You have to understand that he is probably very sick, and I don’t know if he is on some kind of treatment. The thing that you have described sounds to me like he might have schizophrenia. I know that delusions are part of schizophrenia and often are the first symptom of schizophrenia. These beliefs are not a reality but he thinks that this is real. Also when you say that this happens do they notice any disorganized behavior, like maybe unpredictable agitation or something similar? My suggestion would be to find a treatment method and try to start him on some antipsychotics. This can help a lot in this situation and his family will be much calmer.