Hello! Is there anyone to help me with some psychotic medications info I need it for my medical work exam I am preparing-right now I am studying about depression, schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders and I need these psychotic medications info to have this work done? And it is not all I also think I might be having some mild form of depression also for it happens frequently I am in lack of energy and my mood changes drastically also so do you think that some psychotic medications could help me with this? Thanks much!

Sure you could use some psychotic medications but it is always better to get them prescribed first for you know there is bunch of psychotic medications that fits to each psychotic condition so one of the psychotic medication you could be using could easily be celexa for example that is in fact the group of psychotic medications called antidepressants but it is more likely you should be taking them in combination with another group of psychotic medications called mood-stabilizing medications just to fix this problem with your mood changing. But also these psychotic medications from mood stabilizations group are usually prescribed to the patients with bipolar disorder. Also psychotic medications could be prescribed to ones who have insomnia problems and also panic attacks and these psychotic medications belongs to anti-anxiety medications group and there are also antipsychotic medications which treat the most serious psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia but also severe form of depression.