Hi! I am 23 years old man. I have huge problem. I am hearing voices all the time. It bothers me a lot. I think that I have some mental disorder. Please tell me what can be cause of the symptom?

Hi! Most patients with schizophrenia have auditory hallucinations. Sometimes this symptom can occur in people with mood disorder, depression or mania. You didn’t describe your hallucination. It is difficult to say are they symptom of some mental disorder. I suggested to you to ask for a professional help.

Hallo,
The fact is that this might be connected with mental illnesses. And most often this is related to schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a condition that is characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by poor emotional responsiveness. Auditory hallucinations are very often the first symptom that you experience when you have problems with schizophrenia. However this may be associated with other psychotic disorders such as mania. So the good thing for you would be to see a specialist and see what is causing your issues. The sooner you know the right diagnosis the sooner you will start your treatment. Have you had any trauma to your head or ears? Sometimes trauma can cause some problems with hearing voices.