My fear is related to my husband who started to hear voices all the time! First, it was just few reactions to noise that didn’t exist, but now he looks like he is listening something all the time. He even says something no one is talking to him at that moment. I am familiar with symptoms of schizophrenia because one of my relatives is dealing with this disorder. I am afraid that this is happening to my husband also. Is there any possibility that something else is going on with my husband?

First off all I mast ask you to pay attention to the side effects of medications that your husband is maybe using. Second off all, your husband should visit a doctor, no matter what the result of his evolution can be. It can be that your husband hearing is not well, or that his hearing aid is not working properly if he has one. However, auditory hallucinations are more common in psychotic condition such
as schizophrenia and hold special significance in diagnosing these condition. It is not necessarily sign of mental illness, but the best way to find out is to visit your physician as soon as possible.