I am a 27 years old male. My father had problems with alcohol; he was drunk all the time. He was beating me when I was little kid. After that I had problem with the drugs. Now I am on rehabilitation from drugs. My aunt had a psychotic disorder. I am scared that I can have psychotic disorder myself. Am I predisposed to psychotic tendencies?

You have predispositions for psychotic tendencies but it doesn't mean that you are going to have them. Childhood abuse can have a great impact on someone's life, not only because of psychosis but for variety of possible problems. Drugs are another danger, they can easily trigger hallucinations and delusions especially for those people who had psychotic disorders in family which can be inherited. It is good that you are aware of your situation. With the rehabilitation you are on the right path, stay on it!