I suffer from psychotic depression. Not only that I`m depressed, also I have hallucinations – in sound and picture. Sometimes I feel like other people can hear my thoughts. I fear of becoming paranoid. I know those hallucinations are not real, but I feel embarrassed and try to keep that from my friends. I also have can`t sleep. Anybody with the same experience? Don`t know anything about the treatment also.

Hi, my husband has psychotic depression. My ex husband. Our marriage fell apart a year ago. He was like crazy and angry all the time. He was hearing some sort of voices in his head, but he blamed me for his condition. After we got divorced I found out that he went to a hospital on a therapy. He`s now on some combination of antidepressants and antipsychotic meds. I think that this treatment is very effective. I went to see him and he does seem to feel better. He`ll be out of the hospital next year and hope that we could talk the things over.