Off and on for the past 2 months my right thigh has been feeling like pins and needles have been poking me and at times I have a numbing sensation also. It happens when I'm sleeping but also during the day at different times.

i had a fall from a hight of ten foot i broke three ribs and my coler bone. now i got constant pin,s and needle,s in my right thigh.could you tell me what is causing the pins and needles in my leg.

Hello there,

If I were you I would visit my doctor. Tingling sensation in your right thigh could be just a blood clot but as well it can be something more serious. If you have been into sports it is quite possible that you have pinched nerve. But then again you haven’t provided enough information to get that conclusion.

If you are not into sports and you have been experiencing tingling sensation in your right thigh for a quite some time now I would suggest that you visit neurologist. It is possible that you are suffering from MS because one of the first symptoms is tingling sensation in thighs but don’t panic. First you need to do bunch of test. I hope that everything is going to be fine.