Hello everyone,

I really had some issues with my sister’s daughter Rose. She is overweight, let’s just say a lot. She doesn’t want to hear about this, but I just can see that she is. She is eating only junk foods, unhealthy foods and I want to make her stop. She is really beautiful, she is 27 years old. But, she just can’t quit with this eating program. I was talking with her, and she told me that she would try some diet pills. Her friend told her about Go Cal 1000 weight loss pills.

I want to know, are there any hazardous ingredients in Go Cal 1000 weight loss pills?

Please, tell me what do you think.

Hey there,

No! As far as I know – no. Those diet pills has six natural ingredients and that is why I believe that those diet pills are not hazardous. I never heard that someone had some hard issues while he was using those diet pills. I haven’t tried those pills, to be honest, but I am still looking for some magic pill that can help  me lose my weight :) I know that this can be hard, but maybe those pills are right for her as well.

I believe that she is new in this, so please, let her consult her doctor about this issue.

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

I think that you don’t have any reason to be afraid. The ingredients in those diet pills are perfectly natural and no reason to be afraid that those ingredients can harm your health. It is safe, of course, you might have some side – effects, but you will have side – effect when you are using any pill, because your organism is not used to.

So, if you can be her support, then you should find the way to help her. Maybe those pills are not for her, and you will never know until you ask someone who is special in this area.

Good luck with this!