Hello. I have a sister that has some ‘’weight problems’’ as she likes to say it. She has a couple of extra pounds, just like everyone else in the family, but she seems to be bothered by them  much more than the rest of us. She is a lot younger than me, since she is a child from my mom’s second marriage.

She told me to find her some weight loss supplement that can help her lose weight fast. So I did a little research and I found Xyngular. It seems to me this supplement is not so bad as the rest of them.

Can you tell me are there any harmful ingredients in it?

Well, I hope your sister is an adult. If she is underage it really wouldn’t be a good idea to buy her any weight loss supplement. And also you may wanna talk her out of that idea if she really has only a couple of pounds to lose. I myself don’t think of Xyngular products’ ingredients as of very safe ones.  If she is an adult, make sure she is not allergic to any of it.

Xyngular has many different products. They include: Lean, Flush, Axion, Cheat, Cheat +, Xyng, Xypstix, Global Blend, Accelerate and Spryng. You did not say which one you wanna buy for her?

I recommend you to get her Cheat. It is probably their most popular product. Its ingredients are completely natural and I never heard of any harmful effects that they can have.

Cheat is an all-natural fiber product. It is made from Konnyaku (a Japanese root ).  It regulates the absorption of macronutrients.  Fats and carbohydrates are also included here. It is its main ingredient. It certainly has no bad influences.

They also added two other ingredients- Green Coffee Bean and Phytosterols.  Not only do they perfectly complement  Konnyaku, but they are all natural too. So there is no need to worry.

Well I don’t know anything about that Cheat product, but I am familiar with that Konjac root you mentioned as its main ingredient. And I must tell you, you are so wrong if you think that just because it is natural, Konjac doesn’t have any side effects.

It can actually cause blockages of the esophagus, throat or intestine. This can be potentially life-threatening .

Glucomannan absorbs water (that is why people who use this feel full and they lack appetite). But if by any chance the fiber becomes lodged in the esophagus before it gets to your stomach,  it can become a risk of choking.