Hello there,

So I started to be really annoying with my weight and my body. My sister, her husband and my husband decided to help me with this issue, and they gave me, for my birthday, Go Cal 1000 weight loss pills. I got this amazing package and I am happy because of it, even I didn’t use those pills yet. But, I will, you can be sure of it. But, I have one question – my mother wants those pills as well and I want to buy her, but smaller package. Can you tell me do go cal 1000 weight loss pills come only in 60 – pill packs?

Thank you! 

Hello there,

While I was using them, I believe that there only was in 60 pill packs. Maybe I am wrong now. I know when I was buying them in the pharmacy store, that lady told me that there is only 60 pill package.

Why do you want to know? Is this package expensive for you? I mean, if she is going to use those pills, it doesn’t matter what package is available. You are going to buy them as well, again, right?

But, anyway, I repeat, I don’t know, maybe there are package than has less diet pills.

Good luck with the search! 

Hey everyone,

Thank you! No, I am just curious. What if she doesn’t like those diet pills, and she don’t want to use them anymore? That is why I asked this. It doesn’t matter to me, price or something like that, that is all why I wanted to know this stuff.

Maybe it doesn’t matter, after all I will buy those pills to her, and let her to tell me what are they. Did she had any side – effects, what does she thinks about those diet pills, etc.

Thank you for your information, again, I repeat, it was only for curiosity.