Hello. I started taking these weight loss pills along with my roommate. They are called Anorex and they are supposed to be very good. Her dad buys them for her and this month, I gave her the money to get them for me too. Meanwhile she split her pills and gave me the half. We started taking them, but since she divided them and gave my half to me, I don’t have a bottle, and therefore I have no idea about the ingredients of these pills. I don’t wanna ask her, she already thinks I am too skeptical. Can anybody tell me what are the main ingredients of these pills?

You should be skeptical, you cannot take any weight loss pills without being well informed about them.

Now, I don’t know if this list will help you since you seem like you are not very familiar with the weight loss products industry. But I am going to write you the list of its ingredients. If you need to know something more about any of these ingredients, feel free to ask, I will explain.

Main ingredients are : Commiphora Mukul Extract, Calcium Phosphate , Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Acetylsalicylic Acid and L-Tyrosine.

Again, if you have any further questions, I am here. :)

I have some questions, can I?

I am planning to start using these pills too. I read a lot about them (ok, not a lot, but I read a few articles about them). I couldn’t figure out the effects of each of these ingredients. Are all of them just appetite suppressants? Or each of them has its own purpose in this blend?

And if I can add something to you response to Leslie- There are also some of the less important ingredients in Anorex. Those are: Dipotassium Phosphate, Bupleurum (root), Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Epimedium (herb), Phosphatidyl Choline and Scutellaria (root).