Me and my friend started playing table tennis recently and we are getting quite good at it. Now,  i was wondering how healthy is that? I mean, most sports will have some benefits since it requires a movement and everything but what about table tennis?

Does it boost our reflexes or muscles? It seems like its not, since there is no that much movement . We spend more time picking up the ball from the ground than actually performing a stroke so our way of play might actually be bad for our backs LOL. what do you think?

I'm sure it's better than just sitting and exercising two fingers, like I'm doing right now.

Pretty sure it helps your reflexes and hand/eye coordination. You must be strengthening your back muscles.

Playing table Tennis is surly good for health. It improves your concentration power and also make you very active.