Who's had it and what did you do to get rid of it and how long did it take.

I have it (self diagnosed) and i laid off the weights for about a month and as soon as it seemed i was pain free - a specific movement and the pain came back.

I don't play tennis

Any advice?

thought i had it 10 years ago, i found out 8 years ago i actually had broken it. Time for a doctor in my opinion. most tendon and ligament injuries take months before they are healed though, bones heal quicker.

Are you sure it's tennis elbow? You've been spending quite a bit of time with self exams lately. I'm just sayin' . :LOL: I'm so sorry captain but you walked right into that one. :teehee: Seriously, I know nothing about tennis elbow except that it's painful. :| Sorry.

My ex used to suffer from this quite a bit. Her problem was caused by a knot in the triceps , referring pain down to the elbow. If you cross your arms across your chest, with your hand press into the sore elbows triceps you may be able to detect this trigger points. 

It's the motion I use extracting clothes from the washer
Thanks all for the advice - I'll take you all up on it!!!