i just want to know whether are there any medicines for a male to avoid pregnancy apart from condom.I just want to know that if a woman uses pills they have side affects.So pls tell me are there any medicines preferred for men.

Hi Prema,

At present, no, there are no pills for men. They are being developed.

Yes there can be side effects for women but for the vast majority they are safe. There are different types of birth control available, not all are pills, there are implants, IUD's, barrier devices, etc. I'd recommend you speak to your doctor or gynecologist.

As medic-dan has already answered your question there are no pills for man which can prevent pregnancy. This is under the research yet and it is highly unlikely that man would use something like this when they were doing questionnaire.  

Since you are using condoms I would recommend that you continue with this practice. Not that they are 100 % sure for preventing the pregnancy but also they are protecting you from the sexually transmitted diseases.

Also if you have considering to exchange condoms with some other type of protection it would be wise that your girlfriend talk to her gynecologist first. There are a lot of ways to protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy but you just need to be informed.