First, a little history, then a full explanation:

Throughout my ages of 18-20, my regular periods turned irregular for a while, and not easy to predict or trace. It wasn't until I was engaged at 21 (fall of 2006) that I went to a gynecologist to be prescribed birth control pills. 1, to maintain regular periods (i think i had high testosterone?), and 2, because while me and my hubby would love children, we wanted some solo starter years. - All went well, happily married for 4 years, regular cycles and all that. (Sometimes I'd miss some days or a week, but my cycle would eventually kick in)
*
Then, in late November of 2010, I was no longer on the pill. Since the start of December, we introduced condoms into our bedroom. (Mind you, I'm allergic to latex, so we went with non-latex ones, for certain. And this was the first time I used condoms; we saved for marriage.)
*
I haven't had a period since. - I've taken 4 tests, average 1-2 weeks apart, and they've all said negative for pregnancy. - Now, strangely enough, around the times I should be having my period, I've experienced one significant cramping feeling... and that's all. I may be heightened in emotion, and especially now I'm having some breaking out in my skin. As my mom says, my body's letting it out some way or another. - But, no blood; not even spotting.
*
At the moment, I'm not insured, which is why I haven't consulted a gynecologist yet. We hope to rectify that soon.
*
But for now... What's to blame? Is it that I've stopped taking my pills? Is it that now condoms have come into play? Is it both? Is there something wrong with me? I'm just terrified about what could be wrong with me~ A pregancy wouldn't be SO bad. All I know is I don't want to be infertile~!
*
Sincerely, Worried Wifey

Hi! I hope you'll get your insurance soon, it is always good to see a gynecologist once a year especially during your reproductive age. I believe stopping bc pill has delayed your period. When you stop taking the pill , the constant hormone level that suppresses ovulation stops. Your body has to start its own hormone production and it needs some time to regain its normal rhythm. You can wait for another month and see what happens, if you don't get you period by then you should see you gynecologist. Take care and good luck.

Update:

* I did visit a gynecologist, and it turned out I wasn't pregnant. Also, he explained why I wasn't having my period. Yes, it was because I wasn't taking the pill anymore. Evidently, I have a certain syndrome where I really need to take birth control pills to help me have my period. So he prescribed me some and all is well now~

Thank you for your reply, miss April.