I am having stress induced anxiety attacks too often, almost once per month. I guess that I’m just being too sensitive and that cannot cope with pressure and stress like other people. When that happens, I can’t stop crying; I shake and can’t talk to anyone. My heart beats fast and I start sweating, like it is common in anxiety attack. Are there others with similar anxiety attacks? How do you cope?

I have similar anxiety attacks. I thought I was getting crazy, but the fact that was not alone in such thought made me feel better. That affects me once in month or in two months. I take valium and it helps me get over it. I have rest, sleep well and feel much better morning after. I know that my anxiety attacks are caused by fatigue, pressure, lack of rest and hard working, so I have found that this helped every time.