What side affect do I have? Cause I'm slow, shake a lot, fear of loud things like fireworks, poping balloon, scare to drive, low blood, can't concentrate in school and headache and stress a lot.

Most of the things you wrote can be related to anxiety in some way. anxiety is basically fear that's not caused by something that's realistically threatening you right now. The fear still causes the response from your body that can include you experiences difficulties with breathing, muscles tightening (usually chest muscles) or shaking... These symptoms can change over time if you keep experiencing anxiety attacks frequently, and it's definitely stressful on its own to have to feel like this in large number of everyday situations. If the anxiety relate problems are causing you to feel like you can't live your life regularly, you should try getting help from either your doctor or counselor.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

I too have anxiety attacks that get so bad I leave the place where I am at after trying hard to stick through it. After the attack is over I feel wiped out, headache, on edge still, restless, feel unsteady, shake inside and have a host of other things going on for a good hour to half a day depending on the severity of the attack. My Dr.has given met valium to help me in advance when I know I'm going to need help. Today I was at Kmart and had 3 attacks in a row and it was horrible. What you can try. Make sure you have had a good meal with protein and low carbs, no sugar, no caffeine, are you tired? Being tired can really aggravate a already potential attack. See your Dr.about treatment and don't flee the scene without first trying to wait it out. I had 3 attacks at Kmart and didn't leave till after the 3rd one and I was exhausted!!