Hi, it has been a long time since I had my first panic attack. I am now 34 years old, and still don’t know how to cope with it. I tried everything, but nothing really works for me. How do you cope with your panic attacks?

Hi, I often think I'm going insane when I stand in a store line or when I am coming back from the work by bus. It happened to me many times, and I just can’t learn how to cope with it! Every attack feels like the first one-I wonder what is happening to me and why? It even happens over little things, such as talking to people. Last month I was walking down the street, and couple of foreigners asked me for some information. I suddenly felt I was going dizzy and I started sweating. My heart was beating like crazy, and I thought I would choke! It was so frightening and embracing, I couldn’t stop thinking about that for days. I am sick of this, and I really have to learn how to cope with this condition. You are not the only one with this problem. Many people like us learn how to live with panic attacks day after day.