Hi people,

I am again in that weight loss mistakes, because I do make them all the time. Those mistakes that I do make, I believe that they are small. But, do you know are there some universal weight loss mistakes that people make or not? Why is that so? Any special reason or?

I was wondering what do you think about this?

This is something that affect a lot of people and it is always good to know some good experiences from other people.

Any information about this is very helpful.

Let us know your opinion and your experience.

Goodbye! 

Hey there,

Of course that they are some universal weight loss mistakes. I mean, you have tons of them :) For example, I just can’t believe that some people are thinking that they can follow some diet program and expect to lose their weight, without doing any exercise program. That is unbelievable.

A lot of ladies think that they will be able to lose their weight if they drink those shakes as well. No way!

You need to be balanced in every single program, that is the case in this one.

When you learn how to avoid mistakes, everything is going to be easy. Right? 

I have to say that I totally agree with you. You need to be strict, of course, because that is the only way to be disciplined, but it becomes problem when you want to be too strict, and somehow, in that way, you just go from your diet program. So, you need to be very careful in this. That is probably the only solution. That is the first mistake that you make in your diet programs. Second, you need to try find some diet program that is good for your character and your personality, you can’t just chose diet program just because your friend told you that this one is good. 

Health Advisor

“I’m doing everything like I’m supposed to do, but I’m not losing any weight. What I’m doing wrong?”      

Do you count your calories? Do you use too much artificial sweeteners? Do you rely on single-food diet for too much? Or maybe something completely different?

If you ever wondered which mistakes you are making while dieting, SteadyHealth has an answer for you. We interviewed hundreds of people around the world who revealed us their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you find out which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.     

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S87QQNW.  

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.   

Health Advisor

Dear users,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook "Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.We just need one favor from you and that’s a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Health Advisor

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to know which mistakes people make during their weight loss journey: our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is available for free download for just three more days.

So, hurry up and don’t miss this chance.

We are happy to help you achieve your goals. We just need some feedback from you on Amazon, so please leave us a comment under our book if you are satisfied with the content. 

Health Advisor

The last opportunity to get yourself a free copy of our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is today as our free promo period is ending.Want to avoid common mistakes made by people who are trying to lose weight? Then this is the right stuff for you. In one single place, you will find experiences from real people and read how they avoid or overcome mistakes — and achieve a healthy weight.And, if you believe our book is good enough, please leave a comment on Amazon so other people with weight loss problems can easily find it.