Hey there,

I am not good at diet programs. I quit or mess up after just a few days, and I hate myself because of it. This forum is great, and really it can help everyone who wants to lose their weight as well.

So, what I am asking is a really good advice or tip – can you tell me how can a beginner avoid weight loss mistakes?

Because, according to my experience, I am always a beginner. LOL :)

Tell me what do you know and what do you think about this issue. Any information would be really great for everyone.

Goodbye! 

When you start following some diet program, you are the beginner in almost every process. It is very easy to be part of some diet program. Well, to avoid some mistakes, you need to know some diet program very well. That is the only way! You can avoid weight loss mistakes when you are sure that some diet program fits to your personality completely. That is my case, and I believe that this is not that hard to do.

What do you think? Do you have the same opinion or? If you do, I really would like to know.

Share with us! 

Hello there,

You can avoid them by being strict in every diet process. I know that this can be hard at the beginning, but when you learn that some diet program is just your lifestyle, it will be much easier.

But, also you can’t be THAT strict in this process, because the diet program is not something that you need to do. It is your way of the lifestyle, it is the new way of new life.

When you start to think like this, it will be much easier for you! You can keep it up, trust me.

Good luck there! 

Health Advisor

“I’m doing everything like I’m supposed to do, but I’m not losing any weight. What I’m doing wrong?”

Do you count your calories? Do you use too much artificial sweeteners? Do you rely on single-food diet for too much? Or maybe something completely different?

If you ever wondered which mistakes you are making while dieting, SteadyHealth has an answer for you. We interviewed hundreds of people around the world who revealed us their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you find out which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S87QQNW.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook "Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.We just need one favor from you and that’s a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Health Advisor

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to know which mistakes people make during their weight loss journey: our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is available for free download for just three more days.

So, hurry up and don’t miss this chance.

We are happy to help you achieve your goals. We just need some feedback from you on Amazon, so please leave us a comment under our book if you are satisfied with the content. 

Health Advisor

The last opportunity to get yourself a free copy of our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is today as our free promo period is ending.Want to avoid common mistakes made by people who are trying to lose weight? Then this is the right stuff for you. In one single place, you will find experiences from real people and read how they avoid or overcome mistakes — and achieve a healthy weight.And, if you believe our book is good enough, please leave a comment on Amazon so other people with weight loss problems can easily find it.