Can you tell me what do you do and how do you avoid your biggest weight loss mistakes and lose weight? I am not so good in this, but I know that this is possible – that is for sure. I mean, whenever I am on some diet program, I am trying to lose my weight, I want to have some good habits and quit some bad habits. For example, to avoid biggest weight loss mistakes, you need to stop thinking about chocolate and bread. That is the number one in my case.

Can you share with us what do you do?

Thank you! 

Good day all,

Well, I can talk about this a lot. There is not that much philosophy about this issue. All you need to do is to follow some diet program from A to Z. You need to follow it like a blind guy if you want to see some results. That is all.

Now, I would like to give you one advice – just take some paper and write down every single thing that is important in some diet program. Put that on your fridge and you will always have this on your mind.

It is easy, try it!

Have a nice day! 

Health Advisor

“I’m doing everything like I’m supposed to do, but I’m not losing any weight. What I’m doing wrong?”

Do you count your calories? Do you use too much artificial sweeteners? Do you rely on single-food diet for too much? Or maybe something completely different?

If you ever wondered which mistakes you are making while dieting, SteadyHealth has an answer for you. We interviewed hundreds of people around the world who revealed us their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you find out which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S87QQNW.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook "Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.We just need one favor from you and that’s a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Health Advisor

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to know which mistakes people make during their weight loss journey: our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is available for free download for just three more days.

So, hurry up and don’t miss this chance.

We are happy to help you achieve your goals. We just need some feedback from you on Amazon, so please leave us a comment under our book if you are satisfied with the content. 

Health Advisor

The last opportunity to get yourself a free copy of our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is today as our free promo period is ending.Want to avoid common mistakes made by people who are trying to lose weight? Then this is the right stuff for you. In one single place, you will find experiences from real people and read how they avoid or overcome mistakes — and achieve a healthy weight.And, if you believe our book is good enough, please leave a comment on Amazon so other people with weight loss problems can easily find it.