Good day,

Have you ever lost your workout motivation? I think that you did, because there is no person at this world who was always motivated. Sometimes, I really do having trouble staying motivated when I want to achieve my fitness goals. Like everyone, I have some bad days, and I just can’t concentrate. But, at the end of the day, when my day is successful, I always remember why I started following some diet program. Workout discipline can be really hard sometimes, but weight loss result can be awesome :)

I have motivation quotes when I want to give up, do you?

If you do, what is your favorite weight loss motivation quote? 

Hey there,

My nutritionist used to telling me, whenever I want to give up from exercising, I should find a proper quote. So, I am trying to find a new one each week. And, it works. My friends and my family support me, and that is good, because I do have a lot of little books with a lot of different motivation quotes :) Lovely!

I don’t have one favorite quote, I have a lot of them, but it would be silly to write them all :)

I just love this one that says “Never give up, everyone has a bad day. Pick yourself up and keep going”. This one can help you, because you told us that you have bad day :)

I have a tons of workout motivation quotes on my fridge, they are so amazing :) I want to continue losing my weight and motivation quotes are good for this, to help us :)

My favorite is “Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up”. How cool this one is, it is really helpful. It helps me every time I want to give up!

I was skeptical at the beginning, but motivation quotes are really great thing, especially when you do some weight loss mistakes or working out mistakes :)

Have a nice day! 

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.