i just turned 40 and im determined to lose weight 225lbs. the problem is i am hungry all the time and i lack motivation what can i do to help either one of my situations. thanks

First of all , no one can make you loose weight you have to want to , but I would say eating more healthy eating three meals a day but small portions with a salad and when you get hungry eat healthy things fruit , veggies, fiber bars , and going to the gym wouldn't hurt .

Make sure your drinking lots of water. At lest 8oz every hour is what I do except when I am at work. Ask your self am I really hungry or am I bored? A lot of the times you want to occupy your mine with food cause its enjoyable. Walk even if its just for 5 minutes around the block its a start! You can build up to walk longer times. Give your self a free day where you can have 3-4 meals that are each 400 calories. You can have "junk food" like pizza or pasta. Just watch your calories on the free day for me 2 slices of pizza turn into the whole thing... the point of the free day it to tell yourself you can still have foods you love as long as its in moderation no depervation needed. I lost 40 pounds doing this but then gained it back cause of the holidays and stress eating I am using these tips to lose the weight and more again I can do it and so can you! Stay motivated!

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.