I want to hear some good stories about weight loss

I am willing to share my stories as well, and I hope that this can be a good way to help someone to follow some diet program. When they say – don’t give up, they usually don’t know how hard it is to follow some diet program, to be focused all the time. Sometimes, I am down, but that is normal.

I was wondering, do you have some advice how to maintain your diet discipline and weight loss motivation?

Any good story is going to be helpful.

Tnx! 

Hello there,

It is not simple, at all. It is always hard and unpleasant when you are hungry and when you really need to struggle hard to lose your weight.

I was down like hundreds of time, but I always try to find something that can help me maintain my diet discipline.

I mean, I have a really good support from my family and my friend as well. Also, on my fridge there is a motivation quote every day, so it is really helpful.

How do you maintain your diet discipline?I am really curious!

Share your stories with us, they are good! 

Hello everyone,
Nice talk, btw! I am down always, almost every day, but I don’t give up, because I do know my body and I do know what is going to happen if I quit. I have a really good motivation book, where you can find a lot of good quotes, tips and advice how to be strong, how to maintain your diet discipline and I know how good it can be.
When I read this book, I am like new person.
Those books are really helpful, and I would like to recommend everybody to find one.
Trust me, you won’t be sorry!

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.