Hello, guys. I must admit that I am little overweight. My friend tells me that drinking a lot of water can reduce someone’s weight. I would like to know if drinking 90 ounces of water daily would make me loose weight. I would really appreciate all your replies. Thanks, guys. Bye!

Hello. Water is great for metabolism. Drinking a lot of water helps you “clean” your organism. In that way, you flash down your waste products. I hear that some people based their weight loss program on water. However, I am not sure that only water helps. Perhaps, you should combine it with exercise. You can ask for an expert’s opinion. I am sorry I don’t know many details. I hope you will succeed.

Hi there,
I have read somewhere that they call water a secret weapon in weight loss process. Now I don’t know how much is this true but I know that water is helpful when it comes to weight loss. I don’t know about the quantities of water per day, I think 2 liter per days i very healthy. I know that it is good to drink water before you eat. This helps your metabolism work better and it will burn fat cells much faster than usual. There are few studies done on water and weight loss and they show that you burn around 90 calories more if you drink water before the meal.
All the best,
Danella

Health Advisor

“I’m doing everything like I’m supposed to do, but I’m not losing any weight. What I’m doing wrong?”

Do you count your calories? Do you use too much artificial sweeteners? Do you rely on single-food diet for too much? Or maybe something completely different?

If you ever wondered which mistakes you are making while dieting, SteadyHealth has an answer for you. We interviewed hundreds of people around the world who revealed us their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you find out which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S87QQNW.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook "Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.We just need one favor from you and that’s a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Health Advisor

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to know which mistakes people make during their weight loss journey: our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is available for free download for just three more days.

So, hurry up and don’t miss this chance.

We are happy to help you achieve your goals. We just need some feedback from you on Amazon, so please leave us a comment under our book if you are satisfied with the content. 

Health Advisor

The last opportunity to get yourself a free copy of our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is today as our free promo period is ending.Want to avoid common mistakes made by people who are trying to lose weight? Then this is the right stuff for you. In one single place, you will find experiences from real people and read how they avoid or overcome mistakes — and achieve a healthy weight.And, if you believe our book is good enough, please leave a comment on Amazon so other people with weight loss problems can easily find it. 

The rule of thumb is divide how much you weigh by 2 and that's how many oz. of water you should consume per day.