Hello folks,

So motivation tips are something that really brings me up when I am down, when I want to quit my diet program. I was trying to explain my sister how this works, but she is telling me that this is not so good, that this is just wasting of time. I don’t agree with it, because I do know how some motivation tips helped me during my weight loss progress.

What do you think about it?

Do you agree?

Can you give me any weight loss motivation tips that I can use? I hope that my sister someday will find out what I was talking about all the time! 

I agree with you. Motivation tips are something the best that can help you any day! There are a lot of different tips, but I follow a few of them. First, and one of my favorite is that natural weight loss motivation means thinking slim. It is all about experiencing something that you eat, before you eat it. It is easy.

Another one, that I really like is that you need to be fair to yourself. That means, when you want to give up or when you want to eat your cheat meal, think once again, why do you want to do it. Also, you can never say that you are following some diet program if you were cheating in it.

It is really simple.

Anyone else?

Good day,
It is true that some motivation tips are helpful, but I have to say that there is one, only one that I do respect. Eat when you are hungry. Do not eat to cure your depression or to feel better when you are nervous. No! Because, in this case, you will gain a lot of unwanted pounds, and you don’t want that, right?
That is one and only motivation tip for me. When you learn to respect it, you will start to lose your pounds. It is easy and heavy at the same time. I hope that this one is good enough for you!

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.