Hey there girls,

I would like to start one simple topic, where we really can say a lot about, and we can help each other in some problems. I would like to know, what are your biggest weight loss mistakes?

I have a few of them. So, let’s start from the first, and maybe the biggest one in my weight loss carrier. I have one very big problem – when I start with some diet program I just can’t continue with it. For a less than a week, I quit, and I don’t know why?

Is this happens to you as well?

Tell me what are your biggest weight loss mistakes :)

Hi darling,

Well, I could talk about my weight loss mistakes for ages, I think so :) LOL. Well, my biggest mistake is because sometimes I forget that I am on some diet program, to be honest. I don’t know how that can happen, but I just do. I go to the supermarket and I start to buy groceries that are not healthy, such as snack, and I just completely forget that I am on some diet program while I am on some coffee shop or restaurant. I don’t know how this can happen, but that is one of my mistakes :) Funny, but true! 

Hey there,

LOL, my biggest mistake is because I always chose some diet program in which I just can’t drink coffee, and I always drink coffee :) I don’t know why that happens, but that is just me. Even if I am thinking about it, there is no way. I always make this mistake. That is the biggest mistake for me, in my case, because I am doing this for 11 years now – that is for how long I have been on different diet programs.

I would like to hear your experience :) Maybe they are funny just like are mine :)

Health Advisor

“I’m doing everything like I’m supposed to do, but I’m not losing any weight. What I’m doing wrong?”

Do you count your calories? Do you use too much artificial sweeteners? Do you rely on single-food diet for too much? Or maybe something completely different?

If you ever wondered which mistakes you are making while dieting, SteadyHealth has an answer for you. We interviewed hundreds of people around the world who revealed us their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you find out which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S87QQNW.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook "Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.We just need one favor from you and that’s a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Health Advisor

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to know which mistakes people make during their weight loss journey: our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is available for free download for just three more days.

So, hurry up and don’t miss this chance.

We are happy to help you achieve your goals. We just need some feedback from you on Amazon, so please leave us a comment under our book if you are satisfied with the content. 

Health Advisor

The last opportunity to get yourself a free copy of our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is today as our free promo period is ending.Want to avoid common mistakes made by people who are trying to lose weight? Then this is the right stuff for you. In one single place, you will find experiences from real people and read how they avoid or overcome mistakes — and achieve a healthy weight.And, if you believe our book is good enough, please leave a comment on Amazon so other people with weight loss problems can easily find it.