Hello everyone,

While I am on some diet program, at the first ten days I made a lot of mistakes. I don’t know why, but this is like a routine for me. I am getting tired of this, to be honest with you! Now, I was wondering, do you know, why people make mistakes while trying to lose their weight? Is that something that is in the mind of every person or? Is that means that we have labile character?

I am not sure?

Do you know to answer me on this question? I would appreciate every experience :) Tnx a lot

Because that is something that is in our personality. It is easy. We are used to eat everything that is forbidden, and that is why we just can’t be that disciplined at the beginning to hold some diet program. At first, we all need to stop thinking about dieting. That is something that occupies our minds. Instead, try to think that this is something that is right to do, that is something that should become your habit.

That is the only way when you will be able to think about healthy eating, not about diet program. When that happens, you will see how cool it can work!

Good luck!  

Hi everyone,

That is something normal, and you really don’t need to be depressed because of it. Our body is our temple, and we need to be careful when we want to change something that important such as healthy eating plan. And, that is totally normal. We are making mistakes because it is hard to get used to something that is totally new to us, and we want to continue with our old habits.

Also, we want to be very strict, and that is mistake. You just need to relax and go easy during this process.

Good luck with changing your lifestyle!  

Health Advisor

“I’m doing everything like I’m supposed to do, but I’m not losing any weight. What I’m doing wrong?” 

Do you count your calories? Do you use too much artificial sweeteners? Do you rely on single-food diet for too much? Or maybe something completely different?

If you ever wondered which mistakes you are making while dieting, SteadyHealth has an answer for you. We interviewed hundreds of people around the world who revealed us their biggest weight loss mistakes so you can be aware of them and overcome your own obstacles. Once you find out which crucial errors to avoid, success can finally be yours.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S87QQNW.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

we have one surprise for all of you who want to lose their weight in a healthy way and fast. We offer you our ebook "Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes" on Amazon for free during the next five days!

You can download it using the following link - http://amzn.to/1PK7inL.

In this book, you will find everything you need to know about successful weight loss and the best part is that this book is made up of the experiences of real people.We just need one favor from you and that’s a review on Amazon as soon as you download and read our book.

Health Advisor

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to know which mistakes people make during their weight loss journey: our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is available for free download for just three more days.

So, hurry up and don’t miss this chance.

We are happy to help you achieve your goals. We just need some feedback from you on Amazon, so please leave us a comment under our book if you are satisfied with the content. 

Health Advisor

The last opportunity to get yourself a free copy of our ebook “Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes” is today as our free promo period is ending.Want to avoid common mistakes made by people who are trying to lose weight? Then this is the right stuff for you. In one single place, you will find experiences from real people and read how they avoid or overcome mistakes — and achieve a healthy weight.And, if you believe our book is good enough, please leave a comment on Amazon so other people with weight loss problems can easily find it.