Hello everyone,

My sister is going to have her birthday party. She is a little bit overweight, just like everyone in my family. She is always following some diet programs, but she has a lot of trouble with staying focused. So, I am planning to buy some book for her, where she can find some motivation, some discipline. She has a big support, from her friends, from our family.

So, I was really hoping that you can recommend me any weight loss motivation or weight loss discipline book? I want to buy one for her.

Let me know something about this. 

Hey there,

That will be an amazing gift for her, trust me. I remember when I got my first motivation book, I was reading it all day and all night :) The good news is that you can find an amazing motivation or weight loss discipline book on the Amazon, where you can order it. It is weight loss motivation and discipline : Real experience Kindle Edition. It is not expeniseve, at all, so I think that this will be perfect gift :)

Order it, trust me, you won’t be sorry. This book is for everyone. Everyone can read it! It is amazing motivation!

God bless you! 

Hey darling,

Thank you so much! I think that this one should be really interesting, and if I can get a motivation for my working out, I will buy this one as well. You are saying that this one is not expensive :) Now, I like it even more.

But, I was wondering, can you share link of this book here, for me, because I can’t find it on the Amazon :)

The link of this book would be an amazing thing for me, in this moment.

Please, post it so I can order it and buy it as soon as possible :)

Thank you very much! 

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.