I had some stressful situation lately that is still in progress and by that time I have some strange symptoms and I wonder is it from anxiety. The thing is I have some terrible fears of unexplainable origin manifested in abdominal pain and chest pain and tightness. I sweat and have rapid heart beats followed by dizziness. I wonder is it from anxiety and if it is how I can become anxiety free? Thx!

You first need to distinguish with your GP what type of anxiety you have. If it is some mild anxiety form than you have a great chances to become anxiety free and if it is depression or OCD related you have a tough time ahead but still with good chances of taking care of that anxiety. According to the symptoms you have described it could be from anxiety. I also am anxious occasionally but it is nothing too serious in my case and if you ask me I recommend you take some beta-blockers to get free of that physical unease you have that is what I take and it really helps. I used to take diazepam occasionally for no longer than 10 days but now I started taking buspirone which is also used for short period of time but you can not get addicted on it and has fewer side effects the diazepam. I don’t know what to tell you… you need to discuss it with your doc for if your anxiety is depression related than you will also need to take some antidepressants.