I'm really new to this. I have pancreatitis and I had an MRI done to make sure there was no masses. They found a "lesion" and I freaked because I thought it could be cancer. They did blood work and those days my blood was being tested were hell. I was anxious and I had panick attacks. I also felt dizzy, empty, sleepy, and weak. The day I got told there was no cancer I felt so much better. But for some reason I still felt all those things. It's like I could feel a panic attack trying to sneak up on me. I feel better some days and days like today I just cry and freak out and feel dizzy and empty and tired. I just want to know why I feel this way.

Sorry to learn about you pancreatitis. I'm sure the waiting is the hardest part on results. The pancreas can cause many symptoms. I have had panic attacks in the past. Diazepam helped me tremendously over any anti-depressant. Makes you feel like you've been hit by a train. Fatigue, and dizziness can be a symptom as well as vomiting and servere neurological immobility as well, we all have different things happen after a panic attack. Mine have lasted for up to three days after an attack. My daughter has them as well and had to be carried in the ER...for them to tell her it was a panic attack. Take care of your pancreas. My sister was hospitalized for it, heavy drinker. Avoid things that cause flare ups like alcohol. I suffer from a liver/blood virus...remission 16 years. Read about things that benefit you and your pancreas. We all are different and respond differently as well. To me we are the doctors...they just treat us. Because we tell them what is wrong. I had to go to the library and read, read, read...took the doctors five years to figure out it was endometriosis. Took them three years to diagnos HepC...I knew it the 2 times I vomited six weeks apart. Be persistent! Don't let them tell you it's in your head. Because when organs do not work properly anxiety sneaks in. Since having my gallbladder removed and changing of lifestyle I rarely have panic attacks if at all. But the diazepam also helps me with fibromyalgia. And they are less addicting than Gabapen. Neurottin as well. Again we are all different.

Welcome to the forum and I am very sorry for you. Take care of yourself.

You worrying about your health..and fearing does not mean you have anxiety...what you can do is..start with some kind of physical activities jogging or gymming, walking and some meditation..you will definitely feel better.If not you could check with a psychiatrist.

I agree with the above suggestion. Do some physical exercise, you can also do yoga and meditation that will be quite helpful to you.