I am very concerned over the constant chest pain I have lately and at first I was afraid I am having some hearth attack or so and though it never did happen actually but I am still having constant chest pain that sometimes feel like the knife is in my chest. So this is sharp chest pain that sometimes cause me to stay out of the breath and I also feel rapid heartbeat and rapid breathing and I sweat a lot when it comes to the chest pain. So I would really like to hear what might have caused this. Thanks!

I think you are anxious for all the symptoms you have described and it is more likely that your constant chest pain is anxiety related so you probably must be having panic attacks that are usually confused with hearth attack. I had the same problem and it happened few times I ended up in emergency room for I thought I was having a hearth attack and it turned out that it was actually about having panic attacks so I was prescribed some anti-anxiety meds and also was recommended some relaxation techniques. Or your chest pain might be also caused by some pinched nerves or sore muscles and if this is the case than the pain is increased by the time and you should go talk it over with your doc for no matter if it is not about hearth attack every constant chest pain should be detected and determined by medical exams.