i found out a week and half ago that i was pregnant i went to see someone about termination as i have 3 boys and have just had my first girl who is only just 4 onths old. they did me a scan at the clinic to date me the woman explained it was a twin pregnency my mum had twins and my sister who is a twin had twins so there relivant in our family. when i found out it was twins i felt completly different about the termination it almost felt like a blessing to be carrying twins but the more i think about the lodgistics how will i push 3 babys round in a pram how will i have a social life were will 6 childeren sleep in a 3 bed house how will i cope with the sleepless nights. the other piont is i have waited 8 years to have my little girl that i so want to enjoy i feel as though its all been taken away from her she will have a tird pregnant mummy then a tired busy with the twins mummy for the first year of her life and that upsets me but i cant get past the thought that not everyone gets to carry twins not everyone gets the joy of 6 beautiful childeren im finding weighing up whats best for me and my kids against the fact its a twin pregnancy had it been 1 baby i would have a termination and not question it why when there is two more trouble hassle pain well double all the things i dint want why is this desision so hard

In my experience of knowing women who have had abortions, those who were torn with the decision to abort regretted it heavily afterwards. The two women I knew who were not torn did not regret it. You seem torn. I strongly suggest, as one woman to another, that you do not abort. You look at it as a blessing right now. It seems like you'll regret the abortion more than having the children.

I know you're worried about depriving your children of love, but I think people are overly concerned about that. My husband came from a large family and wasn't want for love because his mother loved them all. She showed love to each of the children by showing love at all times. It was just in her disposition. I came from a small family, but I didn't always feel that way because my mother could be harsh and cranky. I think people equate large families with a lack of love, but it's dependent on the parents. If you want to show your children love, do. They'll pick up on it. Don't worry that you can't do it because you have so many. If you have a disposition of love and positivity, they'll pick up on it.

I'm sorry this has been a hard time for you. Much love, hon.

Please have your beautiful twins. Dont worry about the rest this is truly a blessing!

I have just been conflicted with this same situation, only I have two other children and not three. I was considering to terminate the prgancy as well, as my partner and I have had alot of issues in the past and have separated eight months ago. We started spending some time together and woopsie I was pregant again, but with twins. I felt completely different about the choice when I learned of the twin pregnancy.
I have an appointment Jan 15, but am having a very hard time, I have gotten extremely upset about it, I feel aweful and still dont know what to do.
I am curious what your decision was, and how you feel of the idea now.
Thanks for your time

Hey i really hope you reply to me and let me know how you are now. I no you don't know me but in in the same position as you were in my partner doesn't want them and is thinking so negativley about it all but i went into hospital at the weekend expecting to me operated on and actually found out i was pregnant with twins i was overwhelmed and my partner is gutted and thinks its going to ruin our lives as a couple. We don't live together i live with my two children and he lives with his one child. I'm so torn with what to do ive booked a termination for Friday and I'm dreading it already please please reply id love to hear from you. And i hope your okay.