Hi, I have a specific problem. I can not use normal perfumes because I am allergic to some of the ingredients. The problems are not related to essential oils and natural ingredients, but with the synthetic components. Can you tell me if there are all natural perfumes? I have heard that aromatherapy perfumes are all natural. Is this true?

Hi, allergies can be very serious illness. However, being allergic to the chemical used in perfumes may not necessarily be a bad thing. Aromatherapy perfumes are better than the synthetic ones. These perfumes are made out of natural oils. The essential oils are absolutes in jojoba oil and no synthetic substances are used. These perfumes are not just used as scents; they also have therapeutic effect depending on the essential oils that are used. I am sure that these aromatherapy perfumes will not cause any allergic reactions. There are some things you will have to have in mind when you are buying aromatherapy perfumes, because there are a lot of perfumes that are just called aromatherapeutic, but have synthetic ingredients. First of all, true aromatherapeutic perfumes are sensitive to light and must be kept in dark glass bottles. Also the manufacturer has to label on the bottle the therapeutic effects of the essential oil used. And depending on these essential oils the price of aromatherapy perfumes are determined.