A week ago I started making home made biscuits for my dog. He loves them. I try to combine all the healthy ingredients. 

My dog is not fat so I have greater liberty while choosing them, I don’t have to think too much about the calories. Many dog owners do. 

Anyway, last time I went to the grocery shop to get some ingredients for the biscuits I noticed that I ran out of ideas. I keep making biscuits from the same ingredients. I’m afraid my dog will get bored with them. 

Do you have any suggestions? What can I use to make these biscuits?

Hello.:) I hate to make doggy biscuits, but my dog loves them so much, so I try to find time to make them at least once in a week or two.  I use practically whatever pops up on my mind.

My dog loves peanut butter, so I used it when I was making doggy biscuits for the first time. They turned out great and I used it a couple of more times after that.

I sometimes use bacon, even though I know it’s not very healthy, but they are my dog’s favorites.  

I also heard from a friend that it’s good to use carob. I’ll try that too.

Hello. I really support your decision to make doggy biscuits. They are much healthier than those that you can buy. I am making them as well, so I am pretty sure that I do know what am I talking about. My dog loves them so much. It depends on what your dog likes. You should know that. I have a few suggestions. You can use cinnamon, bacon fat – that is melted, bananas and cheese. It is really delicious, my dog really loves cheese in doggy biscuits. The most important thing – with cheese, everything is done really fast. Try it, your dog is going to love it. 

Good day.

It is really important to follow your dog’s wishes and needs :)

Peanut butter is really cool for those biscuits. I want to give you one advice – it is really important to prevent all those unhealthy additives.

When you are creating your own biscuits at home, you will be able to provide really healthy snack for your dog, with all those healthy ingredients and without unhealthy additives.

My friend sometimes use apples to make them. I don’t like this combination, but her dog is thrilled with it :) So, it must be good. Chicken fat is also nice. 

I love making them. It was about a year ago when I made them for the first time. It was a birthday of my best friend’s dog. He turned one year and I decided I’d try to make some biscuits for him.  I though they probably won’t come out right since I was preparing them for the first time, but strangely they were great. I can tell cause I had to make another round for my dog who was staring at them since the minute I pulled them out of the oven. Anyway, I used peanut butter as my main ingredient, but you can use pretty much whatever you have including vegetables and meat.

Hello. Peanut butter is always a good option. I know it, because I can see that my dog is mad about those biscuits. But, I also use potatoes and tomatoes to make doggy biscuits. Also, I know that my little friend is mad about those biscuits, when I combine tomatoes, chopped chicken breast. It is really easy to make, and I know that those treats, that we make, are way better than those from the market. So, it might take a little bit longer, but it is nothing when you see your dog happiness. And, the most important thing, your dog is healthier :)

Hey everybody.

I think it’s a good idea for you to make some treats for your dog on your own.

A lot of brands use preservatives in the food that they make for dogs in order for it to last longer on the shelves, and that’s not healthy for your dog. 

When you’re making treats on your own, you can control what you put in the recipe. 

You probably already know that you need a lot of nutrients in it.

I’ll give you a hint for your treat: you can use some leftovers that you have in your fridge. Any piece of meet you find will do, some potatoes, not too much, put in some vegetables (any except of onions) and add in some fruit too. Heat them up in the oven until dried and you have a great treat for your dog.

Hey there.

Wow, this is great. Making doggy biscuits, making treats for your pet, is something that is really good. It is fun and for your dog, it is healthy.

I usually use any type of meat, because it is healthy, and really easy to make. You can’t make any mistake with meat, right?

Lately, I make biscuits with peanut butter and pumpkin as well. At first, my dog didn’t want to smell it. I remember that I put it in his bowl, and one day, when I came back from my job, he ate them all.

Since then, I am making them very often.

Try it, it is quick and tasty. 

Hello folks.

This would probably be the favorite topic of my dog. :) I assume all dog owners agree with me. :)

I’m making biscuits for my dog all the time- sometimes 5 days in a row. I always make biscuits by the same recipe because my dog really adores it. I will try to explain you how to make it.

The ingredients I use are: half cup of cornmeal, half cup of rolled oats, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and water.

Mix all of that and bake for about 20 minutes. You can shape them as bones. :)