After being on multiple forums and websites, I have definitely come to understand and accept that big areolas, what I have, are considered unattractive, gross and disgusting(which is fine). I am a virgin but if the time comes sooner than expected, I will personally wear a bra during sex, but overall I want an areola reduction. Mine are 2 inches, brown and on my C cups. I have accepted that big areolas are a negative and men hate them, but I was wondering what exactly makes them unattractive?
You do not have to sugar coat or make me feel better, I want honest answers so don't hold back. just tell why please. Thanks.

I'm not sure what forums or websites you were on that led you to believe that big areolas are unattractive. Nipples, breasts, and all other body parts vary wildly from person to person, and are desirable to a variety of people. I'm not the only man who thinks that really BIG, dark pronounced areolas are the most sexy feature a woman could bring to the bedroom. My wife has 3" areolas and nipples the size of cherries and I absolutely flip my lid for her boobs. One of my favorite sex partners had areolas nearly 5" across and I couldn't get enough of them. 
Point is, everyone is different, and big nipples/areolas are a huge turn-on to many men. If you doubt me, Google Image search and see how many porn sites cater to guys who want to look at women with big areolas. 

I love big areolas.

I dun know your name but you are 100% WRONG!!! Large areolas are a huge turn on for men!!! I mean it a d since I was a teenager, I have loved huge areolas, crazzzzzy over them, THE LARGER, THE SEXIER!!!!Eventually, I went on to marry my present wife, who has really huge areolas for an Asian.

I love big areolas , its my fetish , they make my mouth fall to the floor :p and i know alot of guys like me too so dont wrry your very well equiped ;)

There is nothing unattractive about it. I like big areolas, and I dont think u should have them changed.

First of all, who ever say large areolas are unattractive need their head to be examined.

I dont know where you`ve been finding this info but it`s bull sh*t I Love girls tht have large Areolas & find them a HUGE turn on

Umm... not all guys believe that.
I'm a guy and I like big areolas; I would rather not see small ones on girls.
I say you should keep them.

They are NOT unattractive. I love them! I am a HUGE areola lover! I love the big boobs that hang there in my face. So any woman that thinks they're ugly! think again!

I would love to see a naked woman with huge areolas!

The bigger the better

mississippislim wrote:

The bigger the better

I first encountered Large Areolas at the age of 13 when I was looking through my Moms Catalogue I was taking a Sneaky Peek at the womens underwear section, there was one model wearing a lacy Bra and her Nipples/Areolas came over the top of the bra OMG I was mesmerized I was in love

They absolutely hot and sexy

That is absolutely adorable and totally sweet and sexy...I have very large aereola, pinkish reddish w/brown, button nipples, D Cups, very perky for a momma of two, LOL. But I have always hated my nipples. Honest to god, i have been very very embarrassed and sensitive about them. I have never been with nor met a guy who had a 'thing' for them, sadlym I've kind of met the opposite and hence...the embarrassment. I've looked into reduction surgery myself. But at this point in life I have come to believe that the right kind of man for me will love me just the way I am. Advice to this young lady posting...learn to love you just the way you are, or to at least say "This is me, and someone will love me just the way I am." My current bf doesn't really seem to like them or dislike them..I think he prefers much smaller nipples, considering his taste in porn is mostly smaller-breasted gals with small nipples. Oh well, LOL. To each his own. I'm ending it soon anyway, this being one of the many reasons. The big one being, I want to be loved just how I am. I will say, however, that if I met a guy who loved my aereolas...I'd probably LOVE having him for a lover! that would be pretty fantastic, because it's never happened. I would say thaqt men who favor our type of nipples/aereolas aren't in the majority. but I think you and I, gf, should probably try and find one of them, and let his adoration make us feel beautiful and sexy. the #1 reason women site for not enjoying sex, or not experiencing true ecstasy/orgasm is... issues with our bodies/body image issues. As in, we're too busy being extremely worried and embarrassed of our bodies/'flaws', that we can't just enjoy ourselves. Studies have found that women who feel beautiful and sexy enjoy sex a LOT more.So I think that finding a guy who appreciates your attributes is going to be key in your sexual development. Please re-think the whole surgery route...it could reduce your sensitivity/nerve response in your nipples. And as for mississippislim... you made my night. going through such utter sexual rejection by my domestic partner/bf is destroying my self esteem. Reading your memoir of your first encounter with large areolas...made me feel beautiful, because I have lacy demi-bras like that, and yes, the aereolas peek out the top, like they do on a lot of my bras. I always hated that...but...now I think I'll see it differently. Your post made me think of Dave Matthews' song "Crash". "In a boy's dream"...LoL. ..."OMG i was mesmerized i was in love"...AWWWW...that's sweet. and to me, sweet is sexy. what a nice post to leave for this woman!! you rock!

As you can see, there are plenty of men that enjoy large areolas.  For that reason alone, do not undergo cosmetic surgery to change them.  I personally am not a fan of large areolas or large breasts, but everyone has different tastes.  Enjoy your body in it's entirety, for everything that it is =)