Hello everyone,

I am considering to start use Optislim for weight loss again. I have to say that I am kind of scared about this, I don’t know why. Maybe because I am going to have big party for my birthday in June and I am really desperate because I do want to lose my pounds as soon as possible :) Now, I know so much about this diet program, but I need to ask do you know what is the best product from Optislim for weight loss? Can you recommend me something that I can use without any fear?

Thank you!

Hi darling, I really can’t tell. I really believe that no one can tell you this, because you have so many things and they are really effective, every single of them can be really useful, can be an amazing meal replacement as well. Now, I really prefer shakes, because they are really good and they can help you lose your pounds. The most important thing is that you can prepare them quick and they are, if you ask me, an amazing breakfast replacement :)

You have a lot of flavors and that is something that can make your choice much easier :)

Enjoy! 

Hello there,

I have to say that I really do like almost every single product of Optislim weight loss program. Of course, the shakes are classic, but I have to say that I really do prefer bars and soups. That pumpkin soup is really an amazing thing. It is beautiful, tasty and so creamy. You are going to love it, if you didn’t tried this one already.

So, that is my recommendation for you. About bars, you can find them in a lot of different tastes and flavors and that is something that you must love.

Have a nice day! 

I have to say that I don’t like that soup, but I believe that is tasty. I really just love those bars. I have to say that they all are so natural colored, and I love caramel flavor. I love all other flavors as well, but this one, with caramel is just fine. And I just adore it.

Basically, all those products are really fine and tasty. It is good to use them as a meal replacement sometimes, but of course, not the all the time. I am sure that you will see some results soon.

I hope so.

Good luck!