My fiance and I have been trying for about 2 weeks now to have a baby. We had sex the 18th and 19th about 6 times and he ejaculated every time, the 23rd - 26th about 8 times and same thing with ejaculation, and then yesterday about 2 times and the same story. The last few days I have been feeling sick. Monday morning at about 10 in the morning I woke up feeling sick to my stomach but I never threw up and it only lasted about 30 minutes. Yesterday I was fine but this morning I woke up at about 8:50 in the morning and started feeling very sick almost like someone punched me in the stomach but again I haven't thrown up. I have had the worst gas this morning and I haven't ate anything that would give me the gas. There have been some things that have been making me nausea when I smell them. Like Extra fruit sensations gum and a vanilla scented candle (even my vanilla body spray). I know that it is still early to take a PT but what do you think.

Also please do not lecture me on how I should be married before I go trying for a kid. I am old enough and have a stable life. This is something that both my fiance and I want.

Also you might be thinking that these are all signs of stress but I have not been under any stress since I got out of school of the 10th. I have actually been in the best mood ever.