So, are you putting your kids in any summer programs or camps or sending them on any trips? I've got the whole summer lined up with fun, fun, fun. mainly so I can have some time to myself but that's a different story....

Little Poky has spent all week here. Let's just say there are no arguments come bedtime.

Daughter has two wek-long church camps lined up. I'm trying to convince her to help out at VBS next week, too.

my daughter is going to a nike girls' lacrosse camp, away for 5 days, but at a very closeby college. she's very excited. she's also doing a day camp for lacrosse and a track and field daycamp; that's it.

Mine is heading off to a wrestling camp operated by his coach's brother. He and several of his teammates will be there for 4 nights/5 days and they'll be sleeping in tents, the whole camp experience. A barn will be available if the weather is uncooperative.

You finished that pool of yours quite nicely!

:P

Well, when mine were young enough...

Son went to Boy Scout Camps every summer since about 4th grade.

Daughter went to Girl Scout Camps every summer since first grade and her last one (last years was as a counselor for 6 weeks)

AND...

When Mr Andy was in the Reserves/National Guard he went to camp too...

One year Mrs Andy had no one to bother her...

camp Pierson.....where we put 'em to work