Vitiligo is more commonly known as leucoderma, which simply means white (leuco) skin (derma), i.e. a skin disorder where it loses its normal coloration. It is also medically known as achromia, which means loss of color.

Basically, Vitiligo can hardly be called as a disease but a skin- disorder that has more social than medical significance, especially amongst the dark skin people. Due to retarded melanin formation, there is loss of pigmentation.

The Vitiligo sufferers are observed all over the world, including the white skin communities. However, epidemiologically most cases are recorded in India (8.8%) and Mexico. Males and females are affected equally, inclusive of children age group. It may begin at any age. Childhood vitiligo is not uncommon.

I suffer from psoriasis at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement treatment of experts, I have completely recuperated my health and I have become cheerful. I would like to share this with whoever has the same problems,you can talk to their doctors on the website of vitiligotcm.