i start clomid on 5 day of cycle wait 5 days have sex five days .my period came on time but for only one day .two negative test.this has never happen to me before .i am worried dont know what to do.

Well get on the fertility boat... Same thing here, was on clomid 50 mg for a cycle then no period in december, all neg tests at home and blood test. Was put on progesterone for 12 days, and got a one day period and pink on tp the next day on the 6th day after stopping the progesterone. My dr. said that it was in fact a period cause there was no lining to be shed this time. Clomid does that and thins it out so you may bleed only a day or two. Now I am on clomid 100mg starting on the 5th day to ninth and going for a ultrasound on the 15th to see if follicals are bursting and ovulating ok. Will keep ya posted. Just a bit of info I have had two babies before who are now 20 years old and I am 46 wanting to try again. So baby dust to everyone.. Have fun with the baby dance and dont sweat the pregnancy it will eventually come. It took me months to get pregnant even when i was in my twenties. Some of us are blessed with fertility issues from the get go. Good luck to all and I will be letting everyone know what happens step by step.
8-|