I saw i have two holes on my anal which the other one has like a tear shape that comes out whenever i pass stool and goes back inside when i am done.
is this anal fistula? can this be cancerous?

Hallo,

I think that this is a sign of a fistula. Can you tell me more about your problems? DO you have any pain around your anus? Do you have issues when you have bowel movements? I know that fistulas can be very painful and in most cases they cause hemorrhoids. I see that you posted this in the cancer forum, so do you think that this might be related to cancer? I think that this doesn’t have anything to do with the cancer but you will have to find a cure for your fistulas. I think that sitz baths might be very helpful in your case.  

All the best to you,

Karen

Hi, I've had a similar experience. It all started two years ago when I worked on my house rebuilding. Anyway, after I accidentally picked a rock I wasn't supposed to pick up alone, my problems began. It's like a nightmare, going away for a brief period, and after any type of labor, it goes back instantly. I've also experienced bleeding from my fistula,and that can be very dangerous. The best thing for you to do is to go and see a doctor immediately, but it shouldn't be a huge problem. I've also read about anal fistula and procedures, and one way to solve it is surgery