i have just been to the toilet and notcied a medium sized lump near/on/around my anus. i think i also have a smaller sized lump round this area. the mdium sized lump feels quite solid whereas the other one doesnt. im really worried this may be cancer or something please help

Hi there,

People often panic about cancer when they notice lumps around their anus. The fact is that in most cases these lumps are just temporary thing and they go away on their own after short period of time. In some cases this is a hemorrhoid. Now the hemorrhoids are little complicated to treat and most doctors will suggest the surgery to remove them but there are also some remedies that might help you. How long have you been having these lumps? Do you have any pain when you have a bowel movement? You also need to watch your diet in next period because this can be caused by the food as well. I hope this helped a bit.

Best wishes,

Marco

Gummy wrote:

Is that painful???