Hi. I have noticed some sort of tiny blemishes around my anus. They are not painful, but I am really worried. I think I have hemorrhoids, but a friend told me I may have anal warts. How do I make a difference between anal warts or hemorrhoids?

Hi. The pain is the main thing. Anal warts are usually not painful. They first appear very small and they grow until they reach the size of a pea, or more. Anal warts are caused by HPV and can be transmitted by direct contact. Hemorrhoids, on the other hand, are very painful condition. Symptoms of hemorrhoids are anal itching, pain (especially while sitting), blood on stool, and lumps near the anus. Increased pressure in the veins of the anus causes hemorrhoids. This is why hemorrhoids are common during pregnancy and after childbirth.

Considering that both of these conditions are not pleasant there are few things that are different for each condition. The thing is that anal warts can easily be mistaken for hemorrhoids. Anal warts can be raised or flat and they usually don’t cause any pain, while hemorrhoids then to get painful, especially during your bowel movements. Anal warts are not as big as hemorrhoids but they tend to grow slowly for long period of time. When they are bigger they will also cause problems with bowel movements, just like hemorrhoids.
One more thing you have to know is that anal warts are caused by HPV virus and it can be spread directly from skin to skin.

All the best,
Danella

There are several resemblances concerning inside hemorrhoids as well as rectal polyps; both equally ailments have an impact on the ano-rectal region and maybe they are outgrowths coming from inside the reduced rectum.

Rectal polyps are usually fleshy growths situated in the liner with the large bowel; they could also crop up throughout other regions with the digestive tract. These kinds of growths are extremely widespread as well as their chance boosts along with age; regarding 50% of people older than 50 decades may have no less than one sort of these kinds of growths.

I Have both please what do I do

Hi there, I went to the hospital 3 times because they're not sure if its hemorrhoids or genital warts. On my experience it's itchy, pain while I'm sitting, burning sensation, and the size is extraordinary, it's like a grape size or bigger than grapes. Additionally, I have anal leakage now that's why I'm afraid to hangout with my classmates. I'm doing sitz bath plus I put some epsom salt (I'm not sure if it's true about sitz bath with epsom salt). Thank you.

For your warts just put some Apple cider vinegar and when the warts get white it means continuer the process after couple of days the warts gonna be flat and it will be disappear.

See a doctor....It could be an infected hair which can be plucked and any infection cleaned
Good luck